Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases some of the books that I got.

A post shared by Ayanami Faerudo (@ayanamifaerudo) on
Majesty by J. A. Tria
A Touch of Crimson (Renegade Angels#1) by Sylvia Day


For Review
Rose Petal Graves (Lost Clan #1) by Olivia Wildenstein
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell


For My Kindle
Frey (Frey Saga #1) by Melissa Wright
Gods and Mortals by Eva Pohler, et. al.


What books are you looking forward to on March?

Ayanami Faerudo

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Frey and Gods and Mortals. You got some amazing books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely dying for Last Magician! I haven't read all of her books but Unhooked was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]